The articles published in journal are dealing with any aspects of forestry including
environmental studies related to
- Forest Ecosystems, Silviculture,
- Physiology and Genetics;
- Forest Operation and techniques;
- Inventory, Growth, Yield, Quantitative and Management Sciences;
- Forest Products,
- Forest Health (including monitoring etc.);
- Forest Environment (including ecosystem, site research and classification, forest hydrology, wildlife and its habitat management, biodiversity etc.).
Today BALTIC FORESTRY is high quality scientific journal that is rendering up-to-date
forest information for scientists, forest managers, and all that are interesting
in forest science,forestry, and forest-related environmental studies.