Welcome to Baltic Forestry
BALTIC FORESTRY ISSN 1392-1355 is peer reviewed international scientific journal of forest sciences.
The journal welcomes the original articles as well as short reports, review papers on forestry and forest science throughout the Baltic Sea region and elsewhere in the area of boreal and temperate forests. The Baltic Sea region is rather unique through its intrinsic environment and distinguished geographical and social conditions. A temperate climate, transitional and continental, has influenced formation of the mixed coniferous and deciduous stands of high productivity and biological diversity. The forest science has been affected by the ideas from both the East and West.
In 1995, Forest Research Institutes and Universities from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania joined their efforts to publish BALTIC FORESTRY.
- Institute of Forestry, Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry (LRCAF)
- Aleksandras Stulginskis University
- Institute of Forestry and Rural Engineering - Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Latvian State Forest Reseach Institute "Silava"
- Latvian University of Agriculture
Institute of Forestry, LAMMC
Liepu st. 1 Girionys, LT-53101
Kaunas district, Lithuania